Nowadays, there are so many products of propane 2 burner indoor cooktop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for propane 2 burner indoor cooktop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings propane 2 burner indoor cooktop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
769 reviews analysed
1. Camp Chef EX60LW Explorer 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Modular Cooking Stove
- THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start; mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- 2-PATENTED ALUMINUM BURNERS- Highly efficient “blue flame” burners with output of 30,000 BTU each. Connects to a bulk tank with included regulator and can be adapted (part sold separately) to disposable propane bottles or natural gas.
- FITS 14″ SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory. Adjust air shutter open until burner shows blue flame
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE- Features 448 square inches of cooking space for groups of all sizes, a 3-sided windscreen, and appliance-style knobs for easy heat adjustment. Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out
Whether you’re enjoying mother nature’s finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chef’s rugged two burner Explorer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
Why Camp Chef?
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you’re cooking outdoors or need to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with the Explorer 2 Burner Stove you will be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove.
– Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
– Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
– Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
– Durable, rugged design built to last
– Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
– Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″
– Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
– Cooking Height: 29″
– Total Output: 60,000 BTU
– Weight: 36 lbs.
Camp Chef Explorer 2-Burner Stove
Rely on the rugged Explorer to provide you with the cooking power you need. Two 30,000 BTU burners cook perfectly for camping, hunting, scouting, and just about any of your outdoor cooking needs. Cast aluminum burners resist rust and reduce weight while the burner drums focus heat upwards to give you more power. A three-sided windscreen will help protect your flame and radiate heat back to cook your food better. Its rugged construction is built to last. Legs adjust to accommodate uneven ground and remove for mobility and storage.
One of the uses for this stove is emergency preparedness. We feel it’s very important that all households have at least a 72 hour kit and some food storage. One 20 lb tank (not included) can get you 15 hours of cooking time. If disaster strikes, you’ll be ready.
- Two 30,000 BTU burners<>
- Three-sided windscreen<>
- Adjustable heat-control dials<>
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included<>
- Removable legs for portability<>
- Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″<>
- Cooking Area: 464 sq. in. <>
- Cooking Height: 29″<>
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU<>
- Weight: 31 lbs. <>
- Warranty: One Year<>
2. Gas ONE New GS-3400P Dual Fuel Portable Propane & Butane Camping and Backpacking Gas Stove Burner with Carrying Case (Gold)
- DUEL FUEL – Compatible with both butane (Fuel not included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included), Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16.4 oz , Propane converter Regulator Included, **With Propane connect the adapter hose to the stove first before connecting to the 16 oz Propane tank***
- PIEZO ELECTRIC IGNITION – Piezo-electric ignition that eliminates the use for lighter/matches in order to ignite flame, No need for lighters or matches with this stove
- EASY TO USE – Our GS-3400P is easy to use with adjustable heat dial and piezo-electric ignition ***Great for Camping, Backpacking and Emergency Preparedness***
- SAFETY FEATURES – Built in Pressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System and Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism (butane), Will eject cartridge when irregular pressure is detected
- NOTES – Flame supervision that does not allow for the flow of fuel until flame is ignited (propane) *If you can not find butane canister near you, with our GS-3400P you can always use propane cylinder instead or vice versa. *OUTDOOR USE ONLY*
Price Zone dba J&S International is a company that specializes in camping and outdoor recreation products under our brand, Gas One. We are a leading manufacturer of portable outdoor cookers, burners, and other general kitchenware products. With UL and CSA certification, we provide high quality and safe products at competitive prices for the U.S. market. We, at Price Zone, strive to create products that are safe, functional, and convenient from the customer’s perspective. Price Zone has been in business for 18 years and it has grown into an established company with customers all over the U.S. as well as overseas.
3. Ramblewood high efficiency 2 burner gas cooktop(Natural Gas), GC2-43N
- ** ETL safety certified in US & Canada ** FREE SHIPPING
- Natural gas setting. LPG/Propane conversion burner orifice/valve included
- Electric ignition(1.5V DC battery included), 2 sealed burners. Max. Power: Top Hob 8400 BTU, Bottom Hob 5800 BTU. Cooktop dimension: 12″(W) x 20″(D). Off-The-Grid feature allows burner to be light up by match in case of power outage.
- Stainless steel surface with heavy cast iron pot stand. Thermal couple module(Spanish Orkli) features flame out failure detection. Auto shut off gas supply
- One year warranty. **Denver/CO. Service Center 24×7 Customer Hotline: 1-888-880-8351
** ETL safety certified for US**
Natural gas setting. LPG/Propane conversion burner orifice/valve included
Electric ignition(1.5V DC battery included), Off The Grid feature thus not relying on 110V AC power in case of electricity/power outage
Technician must exercise gas leakage test after installation
Gas pressure regulator(GR1-2N, 1/2 inch NPT thread size at both inlet & outlet) included. **In most cases Natural gas coming into your apartment/house should be pressurized/regulated already so you do not need to install this regulator, please check with your gas company first **
Thermal couple module(Spanish Orkli) features flame out failure detection. Auto shut off gas supply
Off-The-Grid feature allows burner to be light up by match in case of power outage.
Counter top cut out dimension: 10.47 inch x 18.82 inch. Minimum depth clearance for installation: 3.5 inch depth measured from counter top surface.
Gas inlet pipe thread size: 1/2 inch NPT.
One year warranty.
*Warning, Gas leakage prevention* This is a gas unit that requires professional licensed technician to install per city/state safety code. Gas leakage test must be exercised prior to turning on the gas supply.
Denver/CO. Service Center 24×7 Customer Hotline: 1-888-880-8351
4. Coleman Classic Propane Stove
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
About Coleman More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
5. Ramblewood GC2-37P (LPG/Propane Gas) high efficiency 2 burner gas cooktop
- LPG/Propane gas setting. Natural gas conversion burner orifice/valve included……FREE SHIPPING!!!
- Stainless steel surface with heavy cast iron pot stand. Electric ignition(1.5V DC), Off-The-Grid feature works in case of storm power outage-can be lit up by match).
- 2 sealed burners. Max. Power: Top Hob 3.4 KW, Bottom Hob 1.8 KW.
- Safety device with thermal couple & flame out failure detection. Auto shut off gas supply
- ETL safety certified. One year warranty. ** Denver, CO Service Center 24×7 Customer Hotline: 1-888-880-8351
ETL safety certified
LPG/Propane gas setting. Natural gas conversion burner orifice/valve included
LPG/Propane gas pressure regulator(w/ 1/2″ NPT inlet and outlet thread size) included in the box. This is a low pressure regulator & may not fit all gas tank types on the market. We recommend customer uses the regulator comes with their gas tank.
Unit dimension:11.4″(W) x 20″(D) x 3.9″(H)
Counter top cut out dimension: 10.6 inch x 18.9 inch.
Minimum depth clearance for installation: 3.5 inch depth measured from counter top surface.
Gas inlet pipe thread size: 1/2 inch NPT. LPG inlet gas pressure : 2800Pa~ 3000Pa
We provide free exchange for any defect from installation.
One year warranty
This is a gas unit that requires professional licensed technician to install per city/state safety code. Gas leakage test must be exercised prior to turning on the gas supply.
Denver, CO Service Center 24×7 Customer Hotline: 1-888-880-8351
6. Camp Chef MS2HP Mountain Camping Series Outdoor Cooking 2 Burner High Pressure Camp Stove
- HIGH POWER- uses 2 highly efficient stainless burners, total output 40,000 BTU
- EASY TO TRANSPORT- Only 12lbs, folding 3 sided windscreen, two clasp lid lock, convenient handle
- EASY TO CLEAN- stainless drip tray is designed for durability and easy cleaning
- MULTI USE- Matchless ignition, comes with fitting for 1lb disposable bottles, can be adapted to use with larger bulk tanks
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- the features you need to make your cooking better and backed by a one year warranty
Camp Chef: The Way to Cook Outdoors
Don’t be fooled by its size, the Everest 2 Burner Stove packs a lot of power under the hood. Two high-pressure 20,000 BTU burners pump out all the heat you’ll need to handle your cooking needs and feed your family. A matchless ignition systems fires up the Everest quickly and easily. The nickel-coated steel cooking grate is strong and built to hold your pots, griddles, and skillets. Locking lid and handle allow the Mtn. Series to transport easily. Lightweight and compact means you can take it with you on all of your adventures.
– Two 20,000 BTU burners
– Three-sided wind barrier
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials
– Matchless ignition
– Stainless steel drip tray for easy clean up
– Powerful burners fight windy conditions
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Convenient carry handle
– Regulator adaptor for a 1-lb. propane cylinder include (can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks using HRDSP)
– Dimentions: 13.5″ L x 23.5″ W x 4″ H
– Total Output: 40,000 BTU/hr
– Weight: 12 lbs.
– Warranty: One Year
Two high output propane burners put out a fierce 20,000 BTUs each.
Somehow, food just tastes better in the great outdoors. It’s with this in mind that Camp Chef created a wide-ranging line of camping cookware designed to combine the versatility and cook quality of patio grilling with the portability of traditional camp stoves.
The Everest Stove is built for maximum packability without sacrificing cooking performance. Its two high output burners put out 20,000 BTUs of heat each. Match-less ignition offers a convenient touch, and a stainless steel drip tray makes for easy cleanup.
When it’s time to strike camp, the entire unit folds down to a compact size. The stove measures 23.5 by 4.25 by 13.5 inches (W x H x D), and was featured in the 2011 Woodall’s Camping Life Gear Guide as one of the publication’s recommended “things to get you started camping and having fun outdoors.”
Camp Chef stoves and grills include a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
7. Coleman Triton+ Propane Camping Stove
- Portable camping stove built for reliable performance in windy conditions
- 22,000 total BTU of cooking power over 2 independently adjustable burners
- Adjustable Wind Block pan supports offer wind protection for 10-in. and 12-in. pans
- Instastart push-button ignition with PerfectFlow heat-distribution technology
- Built for easy cleaning with chrome-plated grate and rust-resistant aluminum cooktop
With powerful burners and a wind-blocking design, the Coleman Triton+ Propane Stove gives you the ability to make family meals in windy conditions. The two independently adjustable burners combine for 22,000 BTUs of cooking power, and PerfectHeat technology ensures the burners deliver steady and even heat with efficient fuel use. This propane stove has adjustable Wind Block pan supports that provide wind protection while giving you the stovetop space to use a 12-inch and a 10-inch pan at the same time. PerfectFlow pressure control keeps the fuel stream steady for consistent burner performance, and starting up this propane gas stove is a snap with Instastart push-button ignition. Built for toughness and reliability, this portable camping stove features a heavy-duty lid latch for security in transport. The durable chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning, and the aluminized steel cooktop resists rust for years of reliable use.
8. Empava 36" 5 Italy Sabaf Sealed Burners Gas Stove Top Gas Cooktop Black Tempered Glass LPG/NG Convertible EMPV-36GC905
- ???? Designed and Engineered in USA with 2 Years US Based Manufacture , DOUBLES the usual industry for an exceptional quality Empava stove top
- ???? LPG/NG Convertible (Both Nozzles Included) delivers the same maximum BTU power to propane and natural gas cooktops – Works manually w/o electricity. Capable for multi-purpose such as RVs, light cooking family, small kitchen, mobile home and outdoor use, etc. Compatible to install above any Empava 24/30 in. under-counter single wall oven
- ???? The 5 World Class Made in Italy SABAF burner gas cooktops by Empava features one of the latest flame failure thermocouples auto shut off protection technology that prevents gas leak to keep your home and family safe
- ???? Enjoy minimal cleanup with sealed burners to prevent food from falling into them. Stain and heat discoloration resistant black tempered glass surface will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come
- ???? The durable knobs and laser cut full-width edge-to-edge heavy cast iron grates can be cleaned in the dishwasher for hassle-free, effortless cleaning and maintenance to enhance the premium look
- ???? Empava recessed gas cooktop offers you the flexibility you need to make all your favorite dishes with precision and flair 4 different versatile burner size with a Dual Ring 12000-BTU burner, a 10000-BTU burner, double 6500-BTU burner and 4000-BTU burner distribute even heat for simmer, boil, stir-frying, steaming, melting or even caramelizing!
- ???? Now you are cooking! Enjoy all these features even more by knowing this cooktop. Product Dimensions: 35. 43 in. L x 20. 47 in. W x 4. 52 in. H, Cutout Dimensions: 34. 1 in. L x 19. 1 in. W. Pre-installed 110v power cord, Natural Gas Regulator and LPG Nozzles included. (LPG Conversion Kit Included)
The next high-end US & Canada CSA certified gas cooktop by Empava Appliances , it’s the real “secret weapon” behind many great meals. Let this gas operated appliance give you the utmost in cooking flexibility and help you cook like a professional chef in your own home. Still hesitating? Check out the Empava electric induction cooktop and wall ovens as well! .
9. 12 Inches Gas Stove High Gas Cooktop Gas Hob Stove Top 2 Burners Gas Range Double Burner Gas Stoves Kitchen Slope Edge Tempered Glass LPG/NG Dual Fuel Electric Stove Top Thermocouple Protection
- HBHOB is professional household cooktops manufacturer with rich development experiences. The stoves and hobs are energy conservation，with flame failure device and efficient, stable property. The surface of gas burner is delicacy and decent.
- SPECIFICATIONS – Product Dimensions: 12.2 inch L x 20inch W x 4.7 inch H, Cutout Dimensions: 10.8 Inch L x 18.7 Inch W – 2 Burners– LPG / NG Convertible -2 burner cooktop.
- SUPPORT- Use Cast iron material and provides durability and lasting life for usage，more stable and supportmore heavy woks.-stove burner covers.
- PANEL- Use high-end tempered glass , looks beautiful and easy to clean.– Perfect for RVs, apartments, outdoor use ,etc..
- GLASS SURFACE- Electric ignition(110V AC input.) Flame Failure Device with thermal couple & flame out failure detection. Auto shut off gas supply.
GAS STOVE TOP FEATURES:
Product Dimensions: 12.2 inch L x 20 inch W x 4.7 inch H.
Cooktop cut out dimension: 10.8 inch x 18.7 inch. Minimum depth clearance for installation: 3.5-inch depth measured from countertop surface.
Premium 7mm black tempered glass panel.
The cast-iron supports are heavy and stable, coated with enamel, make its high-temperature resistance and not easy to rust.
Thermal couple module features flame out failure detection. Auto shut off the gas supply.
Easy plug and go installation.
Perfect for RVs, apartments, small kitchens to simmer, sear, warm, and boil. Get cooking!
4.2 ft power cord
1, Our product take 110 Voltage AC power ignition but if outside without AC power, it can ignition with lighter or other flames.
2, The figure of the product will confirm by main product picture.
3, Our product has 100% inspection on whole products, gas leakage inspection, and valves inspection and enjoy our products.
4, After installation of our product, please check all the joints and make sure they are sealed well. Put the burner set, burner caps and works are in the right position.
5, This products is suitable for LPG source but there are convert nozzle and BS brass joint for NG source in the package. There is an adjustment valve for flame adjustment. When you think the minimum flame is not enough, it can adjust in the place of knob and Us rather professional to do so .
If you want to change the gas source, please invite professional..
6, Aluminum burner design have the advantages: the flame is more clear, higher temperature resistance and other performances will be the same as all Aluminum.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Propane 2 Burner Indoor Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!