Finding your suitable readers for par20 appliance bulb is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for par20 appliance bulb including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
758 reviews analysed
1. [4 Pack] Simba Lighting™ Halogen 39PAR20/FL 120V 39 Watt PAR20 High Output (50W Equivalent) Narrow Flood PAR 20 Light Bulbs Soft White E26 Medium Base
- Halogen PAR20 Narrow Flood Parabolic Reflector 110V 120V 130V.
- 39 Watt (50W to 55W incandescent replacement). Soft White 2700K. 310 Lumens.
- Base E26 (Medium). Beam Angle 30deg. Dimmable. Instant On. 2000 Hour Average Lifetime.
- Indoor & Outdoor Use. Commonly used in track lighting, small recessed lights, outdoor lighting.
- 4 Pack Light Bulbs. RoHS and CE certified.
The Simba Lighting™ 39 Watt PAR20 120V Halogen Narrow Flood Light is made with high quality, for both indoor and outdoor uses in homes and commercial buildings. Common uses include track lighting, small recessed lights, certain range hoods, outdoor flood lights, etc.
The halogen PAR flood lights are more energy saving comparing to traditional incandescent floods. The 39W light bulbs produce the same amount of light or luminous flux as the traditional incandescent 50W to 55W light bulbs. These light bulbs are dimmable. When shopping for light bulbs, it is important to match the dimensions and other key specs to make sure you are purchasing the correct light bulbs.
The PAR20 light bulbs are relatively small comparing to other standard size recessed flood lights so make sure to look at the specs carefully. The diameter of the light bulb is 2.5 inches and length is 3 inches. These bulbs work with 110V 120V 130V A/C voltages. The base is E26 medium, which is the most commonly used light bulb base in North America. The color of the light is soft white and the light temperature is 2700K. The beam angle is 30deg. Average lifetime is 2000 hours and it can last switching on and off of about 8000 times. The Simba Lighting light bulbs are also RoHS and CE certified. No mercury content in the halogen bulbs, as opposed to other commonly used energy efficient light bulbs.
2. Simba Lighting LED PAR20 Light Bulb 6W 38deg Spotlight Dimmable (4-Pack) for Indoor Recessed Can, Range Hood and Outdoor PAR 20, 120V E26 Base, 40W to 50W Halogen Replacement, 3000K Soft White
- ENERGY SAVING HIGH OUTPUT LED: 6 Watts, 420 Lumens, 40 Watts Eco Halogen Equivalent or 50W Incandescent Equivalent. Voltage: 110V, 120V, 130V. 85% Energy Saving, Reduced Average Household Energy Costs to only $0.7 per Year!
- EXCELLENT AND SAFE LIGHTING OUTPUT: High Quality LED chip. 38°
- Spot Light Beam Angle. 2700K Warm/Soft White (Yellowish Color). CRI 80+. Instant On. No Mercury. No UV/IR Light. Dimmable!
- MANY LIGHTING APPLICATIONS: Often used for Small 4” Recessed Can Lights, Track Lights, Spot Lights, Accent Lighting, Range Hood Lights, Pendants, Landscape Lights and General Lighting Usage
- DURABLE AND STANDARD SIZE: PolyCarbonate (PC) Cover. Diameter: 2.5” (64mm), Length: 3.38” (86mm), Shape: PAR20 Narrow Flood Parabolic Reflector, Base: E26 Standard Medium Edison Screw (26mm Diameter). Pack of 4
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY: Lifespan of 30,000 Hours, 27 Years with 3 Hour Daily Use. Seller 3 Year Warranty. CE and RoHS Compliant
3. Pack Of 6 39PAR20/FL 120V 39 Watt High Output (50W Replacement) 39W PAR20 Flood 120 Volt Halogen Par 20 Light Bulbs For Indoor And Outdoor Use
- 39-Watt PAR20 flood light bulb replaces a 50-Watt incandescent
- Provides a bright light and its clear finish adds a spectacular sparkle to home décor
- Saves up to 28% in energy costs by switching to this 39-Watt bulb versus the old 50-Watt PAR20 Halogen bulb without sacrificing the great look of the Halogen bulbs
- Dims just like and incandescent bulb and provides full brightness instantly
- Ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights, as well as outdoor flood light fixtures
39-Watt PAR20 flood light light bulb 6 pack is ideal for use in living rooms, bedrooms, hallways, bathrooms, dining rooms, offices, kitchens. Sterl Lighting bulbs are a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs. It provides a bright, white wide beam of light which is ideal for general room, accenting art and architecture, as well as enhancing your outdoor landscaping. They reduce energy consumption without sacrificing the qualities of a traditional bulb and produce high quality light more efficiently. Fully dimmable, this energy saving household light bulb contains no mercury and replaces your current 50 Watt incandescent, saving you up to 28% in energy costs. Use them in your existing fixtures just as you would standard incandescent and your home will look great while you save energy.
4. Philips Halogen Dimmable PAR20 Flood Light Bulb: 2900-Kelvin, 39-Watt (50-Watt Equivalent), E26 Medium Screw Base, Soft White, 4-Pack
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips Halogen PAR20 Flood Light Bulbs have an estimated annual energy cost of $4.70 (based on three hours/day).
- SOFT WHITE: Philips Halogen Dimmable PAR20 flood light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index). At 2900 Kelvin these bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for recessed cans, track lights, and outdoor spot light fixtures.
- SMOOTH DIMMING: Philips dimmable bulbs are flicker-free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other bulb on the market. These PAR20 flood light bulbs smoothly dim from 2900 Kelvin down to a soft glow.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: These Philips PAR20 light bulbs use recycled glass and packaging material, reducing environmental impact.
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Dimmable PAR20 light bulbs are for non connected use only.
This dimmable, 39-watt bulb creates crisp, soft white lighting for inviting indoor or outdoor living spaces. Versatile for multiple applications, this 2900-Kelvin bulb is ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights, as well as outdoor spot light fixtures. Dimming feature makes it easy to create the right ambiance for any activity. Features a Medium Screw base. Flipping the switch immediately lights your room to full brightness; no slow starting or waiting. Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. This bulb replaces 50-watt incandescents, with an estimated annual energy cost of $4.70 (based on three hours/day). This product ships as a 4-pack.
5. Par 20 3 Pack FL25 35PAR20/FL 35 Watt Halogen Spot Light Bulb Replacement 120V 130V Base Flood Beam Lighting Range Hood Oven PAR20 Reflector Excel Bulbs DL Kitchen Bathroom Ceiling Can Lamp 35W E26 3P
- 2.5″ Diameter x 3.25″ Length – EXTRA LONG LIFETIME – High Output 35W Premium Tungsten Halogen Filaments – Easily Replaces 50W Bulbs And Save Big On Power Cost
- FRESH CLEAR LIGHT OUTPUT – High CRI That Bring Out The Natural Hue Of Everything – Something That LED Lighting Just Cannot Acheive
- EASY REPLACING AND INSTALLATION – Easily Fits Your Standard Edison E26 Screw Thread And Provides A Warm And Clear White Lighting To Your Recessed Lighting
- FUNCTIONAL AND SAFE – Fully Dimmable And Instant Light Up – IR UV Free For Peace Of Mind For You And Your Family
- ADDITIONAL BENEFITS THAT YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF – Use In Winter Nights To Save Heating Cost – Outdoor And Indoor Use – Retail Price At Local Vendors Is $10+ Tax Each
Less Frequent Bulb Replacements With A Energy Efficient Halogen , Sounds Good ? Well Look No Further – The 12Vmonster PAR20 Halogens Light Bulbs Are Ideal For Various Settings In Homes Or Businesses
Recessed can lighting are getting more more popular and now found in multiple locations such as kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, bedrooms, dens, hallways etc. and those are only indoor locations were homes. They are also popular in commercial , retail and office setting. With all those recessed lighting, it can be a real pain to change light bulbs constantly – which is why you should choose the 12Vmonster PAR20 halogen light bulb as your replacement
✓ High quality tungsten filament for maximum lifetime – rated up to 6000 hours with over 80% brightness and end-of-life.
✓ Frustration free packaging that is environmentally friendly
✓ When installed – Halogen light bulbs are a great way to save on heating cost during winter , as the heat generated can contribute to the ambient temperature.
✓ Fully dimmable and works with any dimmer
✓ Mercury IR free
For the utmost peace of mind and longer-lasting light bulbs – think 12Vmonster and choose the 12Vmonster 35W PAR20 now!
6. PAR20 50 Watt E26 Medium Base Halogen Flood Light Bulbs,Dimmable Bulbs for Range Hood Lights,Ceiling Fan,Table Light
- 1.Application:Fit for range hood lights,kitchen’s track lighting,and other small fixtures
- 2.This bulb is 2-1/2″ in diameter.3.14 in length,E26/E27 medium socket
- 3.Long lasting:this bulbs can use for long time,last up to 2000 hours
- 4.Good light dispersion:30 Degree narrow flood beam angle
- 5.What you get:4 pack 50W reflector halogen bulbs and you could also get satisfied after-sale service
7. SYLVANIA 16104 6-PACK Capsylite Halogen Dimmable Lamp / PAR20 Flood Light Reflector / 50W replacement / Medium base E26 / 39 Watt / 2850 K – warm white
- PAR 20 Halogen Bulbs offer superior light quality – spreading a smooth and round beam pattern in an angle of 30°
- PAR20 dimmable Halogen flood light with a bright white, high quality beam – over a lifetime of 1,500 hours
- Direct replacement for incandescent R20 lamps / Energy saving / Mercury-free / Consistent lamp-to-lamp performance / For ideal halogen flood 39W light
- Indoor and outdoor display and accent applications / Showroom merchandise / High light output from small fixtures / Track Lighting / Small recessed cans / Replacement of R20 lamps
- Contains: 6 x PAR20 Dimmable Halogen Reflector Flood Bulb / 39 W / 2850 K / 120 V / E 26 medium-base / 475 Lumens – Halogen Bulb warm-white
Sylvania 16104 Capsylite 39 watt PAR20 Halogen Wide Flood, 30 -Degree beam angle. This is the familiar, classic halogen product that most homeowners and businesses use when they need high light output from small fixtures. The most common uses would be in track lighting and small recessed cans. Halogen PAR flood products provide bright, white light together with high color rendering. This versatile “high-end” light adds to the appeal of home furnishings, or calls attention to showroom merchandise. Halogen PAR floods are a more energy efficient substitute for traditional incandescent floods. The halogen PAR20 is designed to replace a small incandescent flood, also known as an R20. By design, the PAR20 will fit wherever the R20 fits, and the PAR20 also features the same great dimming properties. Halogen PAR20 floods have a “lamp within a lamp” construction. Inside the outer jacket that you see, there is a tungsten halogen capsule, which is the inner “lamp”. This is why halogen products are more efficient than standard incandescent bulbs. And, halogen products do not contain mercury, commonly used in some other types of energy efficient products. Sylvania Capsylite halogen PAR floods also feature SPL optics. SPL is a patented optical system that provides consistent, uniform performance from bulb to bulb. SPL shapes the light to provide a more even distribution of high level light across a broad area. The Sylvania Capsylite 39 watt PAR20 halogen is just one of a family of products that are proudly made in WInchter, Kentucky.
8. Feit 38PAR20/QFL/ES/2 38-watt Energy Saving Halogen PAR20 Reflector, 2-Pack
Energy Saving 38 Watt 50 watt eel Halogen PAR20 2 pack Energy Saver Halogen technology helps save energy compared to standard halogen bulb by adding XENON gas and enhancing the pressure of the capsule. Energy Saver Halogens have the same light output and characteristics that you expect from standard incandescent light bulbs.
9. Par20 Bulbs, 2 Pack 120V 50W Par20 Flood Light Bulbs, E26 Medium Base Long Lasting Life High Output Reflector Flood Lights -Warm Light
- 1,【PREMIUM QUALITY】: 2 pack par20 narrow flood reflector, high quality Eco-halogen, RoHS& CE certified, it can switch on and off about 6000 times, saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement.
- 2,【HIGH OUTPUT & EXCELLENT COLOR RENDERING】: 120V, 50W, High Output 700 Lumens, 3000k brilliant warm white light, creates a cosy & relaxing atmosphere.
- 3,【EASY REPLACING AND INSTALLATION】: This halogen par20 fits perfectly in any E26 medium Screw base sockets (26mm Diameter), also direct replacement for incandescent R20 lamps, this par20 bulb 50w are No Mercury. Instant On. Dimmable!
- 4,【WIDELY APPLICATION】: par20 120v Often used for Small 4” Recessed Can Lights, Track Lights, Spot Lights, Accent Lighting, Range Hood Lights, Pendants, Landscape Lights and General Lighting Usage
- 5,【LIFETIME SERVICE】Please shop with confidence, you have it covered by a full money-back and replacement service, on all orders to allow you to test the suitability of our par20 50w halogen bulbs.
VINACO provides a lifetime guarantee on our par20 flood 50w. You will have full refund or return as you wish during the guarantee periods.
Bulbs shape: PAR20
Base Type: E26 Medium Screw base
Color: 3000K (Warm White)
Beam angle: 40 degree
Bulb size: 3.1x 2.5 inch
Pack Of 2 par20 dimmable bulbs, Eco-Friendly Packaging and Fast Delivery
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Par20 Appliance Bulb for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!