We spent many hours on research to finding master appliance hg 1000, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best master appliance hg 1000, you should not miss this article. master appliance hg 1000 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 master appliance hg 1000 by our suggestions
901 reviews analysed
1. Master Appliance VT-750C Variable Temperature Heat Gun 72 to 1000°, 1740 Watts, 120 V, 60 Hz
2. Master Appliance Proheat PH-1100 Dual Temp Professional Heat Gun, 500 and 1000-Degree Fahrenheit 120V 1300 Watts
- COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT & EASY TO USE: Master’s Proheat 1100 Heat Gun packs a serious punch of airflow while being housed in a well balanced, lightweight housing
- DUAL TEMPERATURE: two convenient hot air temperature settings of 500 and 1000 degrees Fahrenheit
- VERSATILE: Designed by the Master heat tool experts to strip paint, activate adhesives, bend plastics, loosen rusted bolts, shrink heat shrink tubing, packaging and more with ease
- 3 position rocker switch with off, Hot 1, Hot 2 settings and a 6 ft, 3-wire grounded cordset made with flexible, oil and sunlight resistant neoprene jacket
- ESIGNED FOR PEAK PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE: Temperature and power ratings up to 1000-Degree Fahrenheit/540-Degree Celsius at 1300-Watts. Designed & Assembled at Master’s USA Headquarters using foreign and domestic parts
The Master ProHeat Series Dual Temp Heat Gun delivers cost effective heat for basic heat applications. Two heat settings at 500 and 1000 degrees Fahrenheit allows for ideal application in a variety of situations. Provides professional quality performance – shrink tubing and packaging, cure adhesives, dry and heat parts, heat sensitive materials and more. You can’t go wrong with the durable construction along with user replaceable heating elements – this gun is designed for long term, quality use in industrial settings.
High temperature and power ratings: up to 1000-Degree Fahrenheit/540-Degree Celsius at 1300-Watts. UL and CUL Listed or CSA Certified. Motor: Permanent Magnet. Nozzle Opening: .88” I.D., 1.31” O.D. Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded. Dimensions: 8.2” L x 3.0” W x 7.3” H. Net Weight Tool: 1.6 lbs. Shipping Weight Tool: 3 lbs.
3. Master Appliance AH-751 Masterflow Series Heat Blower, 750-Degree Fahrenheit 120V 2160 Watts, 18 Amps with 20 Amp NEMA Plug
- The AH-751 Masterflow Heat Blower draws 18 amps of power, therefore comes standard with a 20 amp NEMA Plug
- High-volume, heavy duty and portable, ideal for bending and forming plastics, drying silk screens, circuit boards and other materials, melting frost buildup, mounting over conveyor lines and on machinery, large-scale shrink packaging and more
- Quiet, brushless, induction type motor ensures quiet continuous duty operation for large or small jobs ludes sturdy rubber-padded base permits stable 90° non-slip adjustability
- 6 ft, 3-wire grounded cordset made with flexible, oil resistant rubber jacket
- Temperature and power ratings: up to 750-Degree Fahrenheit/400-Degree Celsius at 2160-Watts. Assembled in the USA using foreign and domestic parts
High-volume air flow and 24 hour operation is why the Masterflow Series Heat Blower is the perfect heavy duty tool for a wide variety of tasks. Its 2” diameter nozzle covers a large area with heated air, to get the job done easier and faster. Fitted on sturdy, rubber-padded adjustable bases allows for 90 degree rotation for use in any position. The handle is balanced for comfort and convenience during portable applications and can be mounted on walls, workbenches and machines. Despite its power, the Masterflow is whisper quiet thanks to its brushless induction type motor. It also features a three-way toggle switch with hot, cool and off settings. The cool setting enables the heating element to cool after use, eliminating residual heat. Ideal for bending and forming plastics, drying silk screens, circuit boards and other materials, melting frost buildup and more. Available in three temperature models – 300, 500 and 750 degrees Fahrenheit. High temperature and power ratings: up to 750-Degree Fahrenheit/400-Degree Celsius at 2160-Watts. UL and CUL Listed or CSA Certified. Motor: Permanent Magnet. Nozzle Opening: 2. 63” O. D. Cordset: 6 ft. , 3-wire grounded. Dimensions: 12” L x 6” W x 9” H with 6″ x 6″ base. Net Weight Tool: 6 lbs. Shipping Weight Tool: 8 lbs.
4. Master Appliance UT-200Si Ultratorch Self-Igniting High-Powered Butane Soldering Iron
- Compact, lightweight and easy-to-use with adjustable temperatures up to 1004 Degree Fahrenheit setting with included soldering tip, hot air tip, shrink attachment and Protective cap.
- Cordless and portable, flameless and ready to use in 30 seconds with adjustable temperature lever and approximate 2 hour runtime.
- Ideal to pinpoint heat, heat shrink tubing, solder and disorder, strip insulation, terminate specialty connectors, torch materials and more
- Butane-powered and equivalent to 200 watt electric iron
- Temperature and power ratings: up to 2372-degree Fahrenheit/1260-degree Celsius.
Cordless and completely portable, the Ultratorch Series Self-Igniting High-Powered Heat Tool is ready to use in 30 seconds. Adjustable temperature lever provides adjustable temperatures up to 1004 degrees Fahrenheit and the convenient push power button allows for fast, easy starting. This heat tool operates as a soldering iron, hot air tool and brazing torch and can provide pinpoint heat, heat shrink tubing, solder and desolder, strip insulation, terminate specialty connectors, torch materials and more. Sturdy metal fuel tank with viewing window allows you to monitor fuel level to ensure a charge when you need it and built-in fuel filter provides consistent fuel ignition. Its new compact size and lightweight design with a two hour runtime makes this unit completely portable and features a rugged, easy-to-hold plastic body for all-day use without hand fatigue. Comes standard with heat tool, soldering tip, hot air tip, shrink attachment and protective cap. High temperature and power ratings: Soldering Tip up to 986-Degree Fahrenheit/530-Degree Celsius; Hot Air Tip up to 1004-Degree Fahrenheit/540-Degree Celsius; Torch Tip up to 2372-Degree Fahrenheit/1260-Degree Celsius. UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety. Tool Dimensions: 11. 9″ L. Fuel Tank Capacity: 2. 2 fl oz. Approx. Operating Time: 2 hours. Net Weight Tool: 13. 3 oz. Shipping Weight Tool: 1 lb.
5. Master Appliance HG-501D Industrial Heat Gun, Quick Change Plug-In Heating Element, 1200° F, 120V, 1740W, 14.5 Amps, Assembled In USA
- Industrial quality heavy duty heat gun: rugged die-cast aluminum housing with an attached adjustable 90-degree rubber backed stand for hands free use on bench tops
- Temperature and power ratings: 1740 watts of power reaches a max temperature of 1200F quickly (nozzle measurement). upgraded long-life, high-speed universal motor delivers 2x plus run life
- High 27 CFM airflow at 3400 fpm exceeds industry standards and gets tough jobs done faster
- New quick-change plug-in heating Element with balanced airflow over Element for maximum heating efficiency. Redesigned ergonomic soft grip handle maximizes user comfort.
- Fully optimized design for improved serviceability. Full selection of replacement parts available. Assembled in the USA using global components by the heat tool experts at Master since 1958.
The new Master D Series industrial heat guns are a part of an extensive history of high end, heavy duty, Professional heat guns engineered and assembled by the master heat tool experts at their Wisconsin, USA headquarters. The die cast aluminum housing D Series hg heat gun exceeds industry standards for performance, reliability and reparability. Delivering 2x motor run life From a powerful high-speed Universal motor, industry best 27 CFM airflow at 3400 fpm, balanced airflow over the heating element for maximum heating efficiency, fixed air intake for temperature consistency, quick-change plug-in heating elements, and a complete offering of repair Parts for quick, easy service. This heat gun is available in 4 different temperature ratings: 400F, 800F, 1200F, 1400F (when measured at the nozzle) and one fully variable temperature heat gun Offering 100F to 1200F temperature adjustment. This versatile heat gun is ideal for a wide array of uses: shrink wrap, shrink tubing, shrink waterproof electric wire connectors, butt Splice terminals, shrink packaging, bend plastics, bend PVC, weld plastics, join tarps, soften adhesives, dry and heat parts, strip paint, restore trim, defrost frozen pipes, heat sensitive materials, upholstery furniture, solder, de-solder, embossing, window tinting, car Wrapping, automotive bumper repair, dent removal, vinyl and leather repair, loosen rusty screws and bolts, remove decals, labels and stickers, remove old flooring, wax surfboards, snowboards or skis, dry wet wood, dry paint, This list goes on. This master heat gun is designed for long term, quality use in the most demanding industrial and commercial environments.
6. Master Appliance ProHeat Series Plastic Welding Kit, 1000-Degree Fahrenheit 120V 1300 Watts
- Compact, lightweight and easy-to-use with digital display of temperature (130 degree to 1000 degree settings in 10 degree increments) and air flow settings
- Electronic closed-loop temperature control system maintains constant temperature when varying air flow or using specialty attachments and Proloc Magnetic key locks controls for consistent use, project after project
- Includes five of the most popular attachments, specially designed for specific welding applications that use heat and pressure: speed, pendulum and tack welding
- 6 ft, 3-wire grounded cordset made with flexible, oil and sunlight resistant rubber jacket
- Temperature and power ratings: up to 1000-Degree Fahrenheit/540-Degree Celsius at 1300-Watts. Assembled in the USA using foreign and domestic parts
The Master Appliance ProHeat Series Plastic Welding Kit makes fabricating and repairing thermoplastics fast and simple. Each kit is a self-contained, general purpose plastic welding system with everything needed for hot air welding a wide variety of thermoplastic materials. Dial-in control lets you adjust and set both temperatures and airflow and allows you to lock in the setting for use again and again with the exclusive, innovative magnetic key lock-in feature. Easily switch display from degrees Fahrenheit to degrees Celsius with the same magnetic key. An electronic control system prevents over-heating when the heat gun is used with special welding attachments. Each kit includes five of the most popular attachments, specially designed for specific welding applications that use heat and pressure: speed, pendulum and tack welding (Speed Welding Tip, Tacking Tip, 3/8″ Reducer, 5/8″ Reducer, Shrink Attachment). Also included is a starter assortment of 6 each PVC, PP, ABS, HDPE and LDPE welding rods. High temperature and power ratings: up to 1000-Degree Fahrenheit/540-Degree Celsius at 1300-Watts. UL and CUL Listed or CSA Certified. Motor: Permanent Magnet. Nozzle Opening: .88” I.D., 1.31” O.D. Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded. Dimensions: 8.2” L x 3.0” W x 7.3” H. Net Weight Tool: 1.6 lbs. Shipping Weight Tool: 3 lbs. Shipping Weight Kit: 7 lbs.
7. Master Appliance UT-100SI Butane Ultra Torch Soldering Iron New
Standard with soldering tip, heat tip, spanner wrench, open end wrench, shrink attachment and protective cap.Built-in fuel filter for consistent fuel ignition.Adjustable temperature up to 1200°.Built-in window indicates fuel level.Dual function soldering iron and heat tool.Optional accessories available and interchangeable between UT-100 and UT-100Si.Use to pinpoint heat, remove surface mount components, repair vinyl, shrink heat shrink tubing, solder and desolder, spot dry, and more.Click here for link to manufacturer link to product accessories.Specifications:Dimensions: 10.3" L (260 mm)Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane(R) ButaneApprox. Operating Time: 120 min.Approx. Heat Tip Temp.: 1202? F (650? C)Approx. Solder Tip Temp.: 482? F to 932? F (250? C to 500? C)Equivalent to Electric Iron: 20 to 80 WattGas Tank Capacity: 1 fl. oz. (28 cc)Net Weight: 5.5 oz. (100 g)Shipping Weight: 1 lb.Shipped EmptyMaster Appliance UT-100SI Self-Igniting Soldering Torch
8. Master Appliance Table Top Microtorch with Plastic Tank
- Wide, stable base, ideal for table top or hand-held use with 2 hour runtime
- Cordless, portable and featuring hands-free slide lock for continuous use and instant off operation
- Ideal to heat materials, ignite materials, pinpoint torch, shrink tubing, solder and desolder, terminate specialty connectors and more
- Butane-powered and adjustable temperatures up to 2500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Temperature and power ratings: up to 2500-Degree Fahrenheit/1300-Degree Celsius.
Ideal for soldering/desoldering, aluminum welding, electrical and electronic repairs, shrinking tubing and spot heating, the Master Appliance Table Top Microtorch is a versatile and convenient solution to providing adjustable broad or pinpoint flame to any project. This handy butane-powered torch can be used on table tops or in hand and features a built-in self-igniting system with safety lock. Hands-free slide lock allows for continuous use with instant-off operation and durable, refillable plastic fuel tank. Temperatures up to 2500 degrees Fahrenheit and two hour continuous burn time, perfect for long term heat applications. High temperature and power ratings: Up to 2500-Degree Fahrenheit/1300-Degree Celsius. Meets Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) Child Safety Requirements. Tool Dimensions: 6.1″ H x 3″ W x 1.3″ D. Approx. Operating Time: 2 hours. Net Weight Tool: 5 oz. Shipping Weight Tool: 1 lb.
9. Master Appliance HG-752A-A1 Dual Temperature 750/1000° Heat Gun, 1740 Watts, 230 V, 60 Hz
10. Master Appliance, HG-501A-MC, Heat Gun, 500 to 750F, 14A, 23 cfm, Red
Master Appliance Master-Mite Series Heat Shrink System
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Master Appliance Hg 1000 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!