Updated 2021 – Top 10 Long Shelf Life Garden Seeds
Finding your suitable readers for long shelf life garden seeds is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for long shelf life garden seeds including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
967 reviews analysed
1. Sweet Pepper Seeds Assortment Growing
- ????️ Each eco-friendly biodegradable pepper seed packet includes detailed planting instructions, all sealed in a waterproof, resealable mylar package to extend shelf life. These non-GMO HEIRLOOM PEPPER SEEDS were hand selected by our master gardeners and are an ideal pepper seed starter gift.
- ????️ Sustainable Seed Company – Family Owned & Operated – Premium Quality – Ethical & Sustainable Seeds. US Based Customer Support. Our expert staff is here to answer your questions and help you GROW.
- ????️ We’ve included a BONUS full color 48-page growing guide filled with detailed instructions on how to grow peppers. It provides details on starting from seed, companion planting, harvesting, preserving and seed saving for each variety. We’ve also added our favorite ORIGINAL RECIPES to inspire your garden to table cooking needs.
- ????️ Starting a pepper garden is EASY AND FUN! Whether you’re a beginner or a master gardener, this collection of heirloom pepper seeds for planting is a great way to start.
- ????️ INCLUDES 10 popular non-GMO sweet pepper and hot pepper seed packets: Anaheim, California Wonder, Early Jalapeno, Poblano, Sweet Banana, Cayenne Long Red, Organe Habanero, Pickle, Tabasco, and the infamous Ghost Pepper seeds.
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Long Shelf Life Garden Seeds, Sweet Pepper Seeds Assortment Growing would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Sweet Pepper Seeds Assortment Growing was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Sweet Pepper Seeds Assortment Growing would be the Best Long Shelf Life Garden Seeds for Money.
2. Variety Seed Premium Pollinated Heirloom
- 30,000 Garden Seeds more than enough to plant a large garden for multiple gardening seasons.
- Non-GMO Open Pollinated Heirloom Seeds grown in the USA. 33 plant varieties for a diverse garden.
- Perfect survival seeds Our resealable bag keeps your seeds fresh for years of planting
- Perfect gift for the beginner and advanced gardener who wants to grow their own heirloom vegetables
- Sealed for freshness We seal each bag to make sure your seeds stay fresh until you’re ready to plant
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Variety Seed Premium Pollinated Heirloom is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Variety Seed Premium Pollinated Heirloom comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Long Shelf Life Garden Seeds and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Long Shelf Life Garden Seeds then don’t look beyond Variety Seed Premium Pollinated Heirloom. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Long Shelf Life Garden Seeds in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Pepper Seeds Capsicum Vegetable Pollinated
- ????️ These vegetable garden seeds for planting are packaged in a durable, fully sealed Mylar package for extended shelf life. Most home garden size seed packages are packaged in paper packets, which may become wet or break open during shipment. Our Mylar packages ensures the longest term shelf life available, making this product an excellent addition to your survival seed food storage.
- ????️ 90+ Heirloom Hot Cayenne Golden (Capsicum annuum) variety Pepper Seeds. Cayenne Golden peppers are spicy with beautiful smooth skin. They are golden, and their brightness stands out in home gardens. Peppers are spicy and fully mature when they are 4-6 inches long. Plants grow 18-24 inches tall.
- ????️ Our Mountain Valley Seed customer service and workforce is proudly based in the United States. We believe everyone should experience the joy of growing!
- ????️ 95 Days to Harvest. Your Cayenne Peppers will give off a pungent, peppery and slightly sweet aroma along with hot flavor. The word ‘cayenne’ comes from the Greek meaning ‘to bite’ in relation to its pungent and spicy properties. Cayenne Pepper Seeds are Non-GMO, Heirloom Variety, Open Pollinated Premium Seeds with a High Germination Rate.
- ????️ Plant seeds indoors in moist soil and transplant seedlings to full sun. They are ready for harvest after 85-95 days. Use them fresh to add spice to Cajun and Creole style dishes, or dry them and grind them into golden chili powder. These are Golden Cayenne Pepper Seeds for Planting in a beautiful seed packet. Cayenne Pepper Seed Packet made out of Mylar.
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Pepper Seeds Capsicum Vegetable Pollinated has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Pepper Seeds Capsicum Vegetable Pollinated is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Pepper Seeds Capsicum Vegetable Pollinated easily gets the award of Best Long Shelf Life Garden Seeds Under 100$.
4. Survival Seed Pack Non Gmo Heirloom
- When things go bad, grow all of your own food!
- Carefully Selected Seed Varieties for a well balanced diet and specifically chosen to grow in the Southern US (See Map in Images)
- Over 10.5 pounds of Non-GMO, Non-Hybrid, Heirloom Vegetable seeds with growing instructions
- USA Seeds – Stored in a 3.5 gallon pail with lid for safer long term storage
- 100% Open Pollinated and Naturally Grown – Vacuum Packed with Desiccant for High Germination Rate
Survival Seed Pack Non Gmo Heirloom is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Survival Seed Pack Non Gmo Heirloom if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Long Shelf Life Garden Seeds is that even though Survival Seed Pack Non Gmo Heirloom is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Ark Seed Varieties Vegetables Medicinal
- **100% HEIRLOOM**ORGANIC**NON-GMO SEEDS (non-hybrid) ** SAVE YOUR OWN SEEDS!!!!
- **LIFETIME GUARENTEE! Our kits are packaged and sealed to store for a lifetime! Seeds can be used each year or stored for the future! All varieties labeled and sealed for ease of use and longevity
- **With the purchase of an ALL-IN-ONE kit you will receive and ARK SEED GUIDE for FREE!!!!! **This shows you have to grow, harvest, and save your own seeds from all our varieties!!!!!
- **TOP QUALITY! ARK seeds have been grown, harvested, and stored at the highest quality possible!
- **70 Varieties & 50,000+ Seeds of Fruits, Vegetables, Medicinal & Culinary Herbs**
If you are buying a Long Shelf Life Garden Seeds for the first time, then you should have Ark Seed Varieties Vegetables Medicinal. It has fewer features when you make Long Shelf Life Garden Seeds comparisons of Ark Seed Varieties Vegetables Medicinal with any other Long Shelf Life Garden Seeds but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Long Shelf Life Garden Seeds, grab any Long Shelf Life Garden Seeds but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Ark Seed Varieties Vegetables Medicinal
6. Non Gmo Heirloom Culinary Medicial Easy
- 100% Naturally Grown and Open Pollinated seeds from 2017 with high Germination Rates exceeding all government standards.
- 12 Varieties of the most popular essential herbs, including Anise, Arugula, Basil, Chives, Cilantro, Cumin, Dill Oregano, Parsley, Sage, Savory, and Thyme.
- Easy-to-follow Printed 14 page Gardening Guide provided including detailed planting instructions, Uses, and Benefits of each Herb
- Each Herb Vault includes 12 Seed Starting Peat Pellets to plant your own kitchen herb garden. It’s quick and all in one package!
- GREAT GIFT! – Perfect for your Gardener, Survivalist or Chef!
Non Gmo Heirloom Culinary Medicial Easy is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond #1 HEIRLOOM &Amp; ORGANIC SEED KITARK SEED KITS All-In-One Seed Kit 100% Heirloom/Organic Seed Invest! Save! Heath! Store Up! 70 Varieties &Amp; 50,000+ Seeds Of Fruits, Vegetables, Medicinal &Amp; Culinary Herbs which have been in market longer than anyone. Non Gmo Heirloom Culinary Medicial Easy brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Non Gmo Heirloom Culinary Medicial Easy is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Long Shelf Life Garden Seeds in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Long Shelf Life Garden Seeds and it could be any of the high value Long Shelf Life Garden Seeds, chances are that would be much costlier than Non Gmo Heirloom Culinary Medicial Easy. Non Gmo Heirloom Culinary Medicial Easy will have more than 50% of all its features.
- So excited and love the peat pellets that come along with the seeds.
- I purchased this item because i had so much success with the survival garden from the same company, and this one is equally impressive!
- The quality of these seeds are amazing , out of the hundreds of seeds we planted from this kit , only a few didn’t make it , as… Read More
- I have been extremely happy with the produce i am getting from these seeds.
- Product is as described and fast shipping from vendor.
- I haven’t used them yet but i was impressed with the compact packaging.
- Not only the quality is good but i absolutely loved the packaging, they included so much information about each plant!
- The company makes a great product that has a minimum shelf life of 20yrs.
- So easy to grow and sprouts quickly! I can’t wait to see how they taste!
- I grew about 8 seeds from the kit and stored the rest to have. They all have sprouted and are going strong; I bought to kits fr… Read More
7. Winter Wax Melon Benincasa hispida 15 seeds White Gourd Seeds Long Shelf Life Good Producer Natural Non GMO
- Pick fruits before frost for storage. The fruit is cut and seeds removed and used mainly as a juice full of vitamin C, calcium and potassium, low in calories and very refreshing.
- Nestled among bright yellow flowers of this fast growing vining melon are large fruits with bright white flesh that is quite sweet when young. As the fruit matures it develops a waxy coating giving it a long shelf life. Even though it is called a melon the mature fruits loose their sweetness. Sow seed and grow like annual melon or squash. Sow when soil reaches 65 degrees F.
- easy to grow
- unique and rare
8. Gourd Seeds Lagenaria Siceraria Pollinated
- ???? 55-80 Days to Harvest. After then, gourds will reach full maturity and are ready for harvest. Like squash, eat them fresh, stem, or fry. They are flavorful when eaten and also make for a great ornamental piece. Their hard shell when dried makes them excellent for crafts as well. Gourd vegetable seeds for planting make an excellent gift.
- ???? These vegetable garden seeds for planting are packaged in a durable, fully sealed Mylar package for extended shelf life. Most home garden size seed packages are packaged in paper packets, which may become wet or break open during shipment. Our Mylar packages ensures the longest term shelf life available, making this product an excellent addition to your survival seed food storage.
- ???? 60+ Heirloom Gourd Cucuzzi (Lagenaria siceraria) variety Italian Edible Vegetable Seeds. Cucuzzi (Italian Edible) gourds can be eaten like a squash. These Garden Cuzuzzi Gourd Seeds grow Gourds with light green smooth skin and pale yellow flesh, that grow up to 30-48 inches long and are 2 inches wide.
- ???? Plants grow 18-24 inches in height and have white blooming flowers. Start seeds indoors for transplant or sow directly in the garden. Plant in the spring in full sun. Non-GMO Gourd Vegetable Seeds For Planting.
- ???? Our Mountain Valley Seed customer service and workforce is proudly based in the United States. We believe everyone should experience the joy of growing!
Gourd Seeds Lagenaria Siceraria Pollinated is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Gourd Seeds Lagenaria Siceraria Pollinated wins the users. Most of them who buy Gourd Seeds Lagenaria Siceraria Pollinated once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Long Shelf Life Garden Seeds in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Long Shelf Life Garden Seeds to any other Long Shelf Life Garden Seeds is least.
9. Vegetable Emergency Vegetables Gardeners Basics
- GUARANTEE – We know you’ll love your survival garden seeds, but if for any reason you’re not, please contact us.
- PROFESSIONAL – Packed in seed packets, not plastic bags: plastic bags can harbor mold and ruin vegetable seeds. Complete growing and harvesting instructions included on every packet. Perfect for indoor garden and hydroponics growing system.
- EASY – Varieties picked by a gardener for easiness in most growing conditions. Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. Great for parsley, spinach, gardening gifts, hydroponics supplies, prepper gear, aerogarden, emergency preparedness items, or bug out.
- ASSORTMENT – 35 easy to grow vegetable varieties and over 16,000 seeds. All non-GMO and heirloom varieties. Our survival pack includes lettuce, beets, carrots, onions, squash, zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, broccoli, peas, beans, and more. Complete gardening kit for growing your home garden.
- USA – Seed bank grown, sourced, and packaged in the USA. It makes excellent gifts for moms, adults and gardening gifts for men. Provide emergency food security by growing and saving seeds or storing our seeds in a cool, dark, dry place in its water resistant packaging.
- In the event of seed shortages, substitutions may become necessary.
Vegetable Emergency Vegetables Gardeners Basics is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Vegetable Emergency Vegetables Gardeners Basics which falls into premium category but Vegetable Emergency Vegetables Gardeners Basicsis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Vegetable Emergency Vegetables Gardeners Basics offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Long Shelf Life Garden Seeds available in the market today. Vegetable Emergency Vegetables Gardeners Basics was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Long Shelf Life Garden Seeds to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Fruit Garden Survival Seed Assortment
- Sealed in double thick Mylar – Re-Sealed in Pest Proof Bucket – Growing Guide Included
- Store in a cool, dry place – Store in Freezer to further extend storage life
- Over 2,000 Long Shelf Life Fruit Storage Seeds: Cantaloupe, Honeydew, Pumpkin, Watermelon, Strawberry & More – See Label Image for Complete List
- Specially Dried & Sealed for Maximum Storage Life – 5 Years with Germ Rates over 80% – Up to 15 Years with Germ rates over 50%
- Open-Pollinated Seeds – Recover and save seeds – Heirloom Seeds – Non-GMO
Diversify your long-term survival foods with an emergency garden seeds kit. In order to survive a long-term emergency survival situation you and your loved ones will require more nourishment than what wheat or other food storage basics can provide. With Legacy Premium’s Fruit Garden storage seeds you will be eating 10 different types of fruits. Imagine the cooking/baking possibilities a backyard fruit garden will allow. Long-term emergency survival seeds have a five-year (or longer) shelf life.