We spent many hours on research to finding ge 120v 40w refrigerator bulb, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ge 120v 40w refrigerator bulb, you should not miss this article. ge 120v 40w refrigerator bulb coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 ge 120v 40w refrigerator bulb by our suggestions
795 reviews analysed
1. GE Appliance Clear Light Bulb 40w, A15 Bulb Type, Medium Base | 415 Lumens | 2-Count per Pack (2-Pack)
GE Soft White Appliance Bulbs can be used in many household applications such as ovens, microwaves, and refrigerators. They feature warm pleasing light. They’re specially designed to withstand high or low temperatures, and feature a rugged filament that resists vibration.
2. GE Appliance Clear Light Bulb 40w, A15 Bulb Type, Medium Base | 415 Lumens | 2-Count per Pack (1-Pack)
GE Appliance Light Bulb 40w A15 – 2-Count (Pack of 1- 2 Count)
3. Philips 416297 Clear Appliance 40-Watt T6-1/2 Intermediate Base Light Bulb
- This T7 1/2 40-watt appliance bulb’s sturdy design is specially made to withstand heat.
- Versatile for multiple applications, this 110-lumen bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens, sewing machines, and other small household appliances. Rugged filaments endure vibrations from opening and closing the doors on appliances.
- Features an Intermediate base. Use this bulb for appliances requiring smaller-profile bulbs.
- Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. Estimated annual energy cost of $4.82 (based on three hours/day).
- This product ships as a single bulb.
This T7 1/2 40-watt appliance bulb’s sturdy design is specially made to withstand heat. Versatile for multiple applications, this 110-lumen bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens, sewing machines, and other small household appliances. Rugged filaments endure vibrations from opening and closing the doors on appliances. Features an Intermediate base. Use this bulb for appliances requiring smaller-profile bulbs. Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. Estimated annual energy cost of $4.82 (based on three hours/day). This product ships as a single bulb.
4. LOHAS LED Refrigerator Light Bulb, 40W Equivalent 120V A15 LED Lamp, 5 Watt Daylight 5000K with E26 Medium Base, Energy Saving Freezer Ceiling Home Lighting, Not-Dim, Waterproof, 2 Pack
- Perfect for refrigerator lighting: Waterproof, widely used in freezer, or normal home ceiling lighting.
- High lighting efficiency: The bulbs features a comfortable daylight (5000K) and luminous efficiency with 420 lumen output. No flicker and no warm up.
- Standard A15 shape: Suitable for most light fixtures, do not occupy too much spaces, work with 120 voltage.
- Easy installation with E26 screw base: Install by yourselves easily, without any complicated steps.
- High quality and energy saving: Made of high quality aluminum & plastic shell material, no toxic substances. 5Watt equal to 40W can cut down 85% electricity bill for you. One year warranty.
5. GE Lighting LED 83645 4.5-watt 350-Lumen A15 Refrigerator Freezer Bulb with Medium Base, 1-Pack
- A15 shape with medium base for use in ceiling fans, small table lamps and open fixtures. Suitable for refridgerators and freezers too
- They are dimmable and illuminate your home with soft, warm light
- 40 watt replacement uses only 4.5 watts
- Provides 350 lumens brightness
- Lasts 13.7 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- 5000K daylight appearance
GE LED offer outstanding energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and just- right brightness, all in one package. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with soft, warm light. Use this GE LED light bulb in ceiling fans, small table lamps and open fixtures. There’s no filament inside the LED bulb, so it resists vibration better than a standard light bulb. It’s great for frequently used fixtures-GE LED’s long life and low energy use will help you save money on energy.
6. SYLVANIA Home Lighting 10181 Incandesent Bulb, A15-40W-2850K, Medium Base, Pack of 2
- Frosted A15 light bulb type with standard base screw-in
- Uses upto 40W to produce upto 340 Lumens of natural soft white light illumination
- Color temperature produces natural soft white light
- Ideal for chandelier and appliances, enclosed outdoor fixtures, ceiling fans
- Long Lasting: Rated life of 1,000 hours, reducing the need for constant replacements and maintenance costs
- Frosted Glass provides even illumination and prevents damage to furniture and clothes
Sylvania 2-Pack 40W Indoor Soft White A15 Incandescent Appliance Light Bulbs are anti-vibration with a long rated-life of 1,000 hours. It can operate in horizontal, vertical or angled positions. It uses 40W to produce 340 lumens of brightness with a medium base which fits all standard fixtures. These 40W appliance bulbs can be used with chandelier and appliances, enclosed outdoor fixtures, ceiling fans.
7. Philips 416768 Clear Appliance 40-Watt A15 Light Bulb
Philips 40-Watt A15 appliance light bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens and refrigerators. It is rugged constructions makes it able to withstand shock, vibration and high temperatures. Light for all of your specialized fixtures. Philips Specialty Incandescent and halogen bulbs provide the perfect light for accent and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications.
8. GE 48707-5 40-Watt Reveal Tubular T10 Light Bulb, 5-Pack
9. GE 15206, 40-Watt, Appliance Bulb, Medium Base, A15 Bulb Shape, 3-pk, 120-Volt
GE 40-watt appliance clear bulb is designed for extreme temperatures. Ideal for use in household appliances such as oven and refrigerator’s. Uses 40-watts of energy. PACK OF 3
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 120V 40W Refrigerator Bulb for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!