Finding your suitable readers for fisher price refrigerator toy is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for fisher price refrigerator toy including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
818 reviews analysed
1. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learning Kitchen [Amazon Exclusive]
- Refrigerator full of busy fun, including on & off light switch, interactive faucet, clock/timer with spinning roller, 3 shapes to sort, book to flip & more!
- Opens for two sides of play
- Folds for easy storage Inspires imagination & early role play
- Introduces objects, letters, colors, shapes, greetings, manners & more!
- Volume control
- Laugh and Learn Learning Kitchen is filled with learning and fun for baby in both English and Spanish
- There are 4 modes of play: Learning, Learning in Spanish, Music and Imagination
- Open the refrigerator door to see the light come on, learn about opposites, or hear a sung song
- Inside the fridge, there’s yummy food and shape sorting fun
- Lots of activities to keep your toddler busy
Open and close the refrigerator, flip the light switch, stir the soup, check to see what’s cooking in the oven—there’s busy fun all around! Cook up some fun with music, sounds, lights, 4 modes of play, English and Spanish bilingual learning, and lots of sing-along songs. Two sides of play let little ones explore all around. Reinforces learning through 75+ songs, tunes, sounds & phrases English & Spanish bilingual learning
For the Best Possible Start -To give your child the best possible start in life, you don’t have to have all the answers or do things a certain way. All you have to do is the best you can, and let your kids play. At Fisher-Price, we’re dedicated to helping you do just that by working tirelessly to bring you the very best gear and toys. Fisher-Price toys are made to help all kids—from infants to toddlers to preschoolers—develop through play, in their own ways, because that’s how they learn best at each age and stage. And for babies, our gear offers simple solutions (more sleep, anyone?!) you can’t possibly parent without.
2. Playskool Explore ‘N Grow Busy Gears (Amazon Exclusive)
- Gear up for playtime – with 11 interchangeable gears that spin, plus music, sounds, and twinkling lights, this toy for 1 year olds is like a party in your playroom! Woo-hoo
- Handy hands-on fun for kids 12 months and up – it’s tactile fun for little fingers! Press the button and make the gears swirl and whirl! Plus, there’s a convenient carry handle for toddlers on the move
- Get their wheels turning – Little ones can practice their fine motor skills as they grasp and clutch the gears. Moving and stacking them helps them explore spatial relationships and cause and effect
- Lights, music, action – Twinkle, Twinkle, little gears… so good for those early years. Little ones will wiggle and giggle as they grasp, move, stack, press, and make colorful gears whirl and twirl
- Easy-peasy Frustration-Free shipping – SHIPS in simple recyclable packaging that’s easy to open and frustration free, so your busy little bee can get to the play right away
3. ABC Magnets – 109 Magnetic Alphabet Letters & Numbers With Take Along Bucket By EduKid Toys
- PLENTY OF STRONG MAGNETIC LETTERS AND NUMBERS: 109 uppercase and lowercase magnets, plus numbers that stick to magnetic surfaces. 26 capitals, 36 lowercase, 37 numbers & signs.
- GIVE YOUR CHILD A FUN AND EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE: Practice skills with fridge magnets for kids – letter and number recognition, basic word building, phonics, grammar, spelling plus math.
- PERFECT FOR USE ON MAGNETIC BOARD OR SURFACES: Alphabet magnets have always been a classic aid used for refrigerator games for kids. Teach pre-schoolers the basics whilst they play.
- PRACTICAL & CONVENIENT TO TAKE ALONG AND PLAY: Children love to play with magnetic alphabet letters. The bucket keeps all the magnets organized and it is so portable with carrying handle.
- LETTERS SIZE 1.25″ – 1.75″ TALL FOR AGES 3 & UP: Small Parts CHOKING HAZARD! Do Not give this toy to children who still put things in their mouths. Dimensions: 7″ x 7″ x 5″ Weight: 1.25 lbs.
4. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Puppy’s Remote
5. LeapFrog Alphabet Phonics Bus
- Scout drives a bright yellow school bus featuring 26 colorful letter buttons that come alive with unique and silly personalities.
- Press a letter button in letter mode to hear its name and sound.
- Animal mode introduces an animal that begins with the letter selected, its letter sound and the sound the animal makes.
- In game mode, press letters to help characters hop off the bus.
- Listen to two fun interactive songs, “Little Puppy Had a Bus” and “Letters Get on the Bus” in music mode.
Hop on board the Phonics Fun Animal Bus with Scout and his adorable animal friends. This bright yellow school bus features 26 colorful letter buttons that come alive with unique and silly personalities. Press a letter button in letter mode to hear its name and sound. Animal mode introduces an animal that begins with the selected letter, its letter sound and the sound the animal makes. In game mode, press letters to help characters hop off the bus. Listen to two fun interactive songs, “Little Puppy Had a Bus” and “Letters Get on the Bus” in music mode. The ignition knob, horn button and bead roller promote fine motor skills. Next stop is phonics fun!
6. Fisher-Price Little People Surprise & Sounds Home
Welcome to the Fisher-Price Little People Surprise & Sounds Home. It’s one busy, happy home – and it’s filled from floor to ceiling with great learning & fine motor activities for your toddler! The day starts when you press the alarm clock to flip Emma out of bed and hear fun sounds like “Rrring!” and “Time to get out of bed, sleepyhead!” Slide the bluebird to see the kitty pop up in the window on one side – and what the weather’s like on the other. Lift the toilet lid to hear it flush (whoosh!) & activate other silly sounds & phrases. Open the oven & refrigerator doors – see the lights go on & hear fun phrases. Press the music player for 4 fun songs – feel free to dance along! And when it’s time for bed, put Mom, Dad and Emma in their beds, close up the house (everything stores inside) and say “goodnight” until next time. With the Fisher-Price Little People Surprise & Sounds Home, you can bring all the fun, sounds and joy of a real home right to your house. Or grab the handle and take it with you on the go-go-go.
7. JCREN Magnetic Alphabet Magnets Letters and Numbers Toy ABC 123 Fridge Plastic Toy Set Educational Magnetic in Bucket Preschool Learning Spelling Counting Uppercase Lowercase Math Symbols for Toddler
- Surface of the EVA foam and magnetic bottom.
- Made in USA or Imported
- 78 PIECES OF MAGNETIC PLASTIC LETTERS & NUMBERS: Each set includes 26 uppercase letters ( A-Z), 26 lowercase letters ( a-z),20 Numbers and 6 math Symbols (all letters numbers sizes about 1in -1.2in).Fridge magnets set with five different colors ( green, blue, orange, red and yellow).All comes in a sturdy plastic canister featuring snap shut cover with handle!
- KIDS FIRST LEARNING STEPS:Learn the Abc, 123 numbers & math symbols.Strong,durable colorful alphabet educational toys magnetic letters is perfect learning tool for child. Practice skills with fridge magnets for kids – letter and number recognition, basic word building, phonics, grammar, spelling and math.It safe for your child’s eyes and helps your child to increase their confidence and inspires their creativity.
- SAFE MATERIALS:All letters and numbers are constructed of non-toxic plastic and environmentally friendly material which is up to safety standard .Each letter size is about 1-1.2 inches with a full-cover magnet on the back. Lightweight and small size with smooth edges and curves, perfect for small hands to hold on. They can be washable and completely safe for both your child and the environment!
- FUN LEARNING :The set will enhance your kid’s cognitive ability, building fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, develop visual perception, help them recognize letters and numbers along with animal and math symbols. Classrooms need these letters, numbers & symbols to assist with your young readers to advance from single letter recognition to writing complete sentences.Easy clean and travel take.
- ABC NUMBERS SIZE 1″ – 1.2″ TALL FOR AGES 3 & UP: Small parts not for children under 3 yrs or any individuals who have tendency to place inedible objects in their mouths Size: 5.35*3.86 inch
- Weight (Letters+Numbers+Bucket): about 6.8 oz.
8. LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter Set, Pink
- Sing along to fun learning songs and explore the world of a to Z with colorful letter tiles that talk, sing and teach about the alphabet
- Features 26 interactive magnetic alphabet letters and tile reader that stick to magnetic surfaces
- Teaches the alphabet, phonics, fine motor skills and early vocabulary
- Alphabet letters are designed for easy manipulation by little hands, which helps strengthen fine motor and coordination skills
- Designed by LeapFrog experts for children 2-5 years old. 3 AAA batteries required (included for product demonstration only
- replace for home use)
The fridge phonics magnetic letter set – online exclusive Pink brings phonics skills to life with 26 singing, talking letters. Perfect for keeping little ones busy learning, the magnetic school bus and letter tiles stick to your fridge or any magnetic surface. Children can place each letter into the bus window and press it to hear Violet say the letter’s name and sound. Press it twice and violet will say a word that begins with the letter and then use the word In a sentence. Children can also press the music note to move and sing along to three learning songs, including the “alphabet song” And “wheels on the bus.” designed by LeapFrog experts for children between 2-5 years old, fridge phonics reinforces alphabet knowledge, including Letter names and sounds, which is an important first step in learning to read. Playing with the letter tiles, which are designed for easy manipulation by little hands, also helps strengthen fine motor and coordination skills.
9. LeapFrog Learning Friends 100 Words Book, Green
- Meet Learning Friends Turtle, Tiger and Monkey, who will introduce more than 100 age-appropriate words chosen by learning experts
- Word categories include: pets, animals, food, mealtime, colors, activities, opposites, outside, vehicles, clothes, my body and fruit
- Touching the words on the pages plays the words, exciting sound effects and fun facts. Hear two learning songs by pressing the light-up star button
- Everything in the book including words, songs and instructions can be heard in both English and Spanish for a full bilingual experience
- 100 words book is intended for toddler ages 18 months to 4 years old. 2AA batteries are included for demo purposes, replace new alkaline batteries for regular use. Product Dimensions: 9.4″ wide x 9.4″ height x 1.9″ depth
Join animal friends Turtle, Tiger and Monkey as they explore new vocabulary in the Learning Friends 100 Words Book. Explore the colorful pages and touch each picture to hear the animals say toddler-appropriate words along with exciting facts and sound effects. Immerse your child in bilingual play by sliding the language switch to hear the words, songs and instructions in Spanish. Touch the pictures to hear silly sound effects in Fun Sounds mode or press the light-up star button to hear two learning songs. Discover new vocabulary with cute learning friends!
10. Nuby Ice Gel Teether Keys
- Multi-surface teething makes this teether perfect for assisting in the eruption of front, middle and back teeth
- When place in the refrigerator Nuby’s PurICE technology provides gentle cooling on baby’s gums
- Easy grip design is ideal for little hands and helps with coordination
- Dual surfaced teether
- Combines exercise for young hands, gums, and teeth
- Age: 3 months and above
- BPA Free
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fisher Price Refrigerator Toy for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!