830 reviews analysed
1. BLACK+DECKER LD120VA 20-Volt Max Lithium Drill/Driver with 30 Accessories
- Ideal for drilling through or screwing in wood, metal, and plastic
- Soft-grip handle provides added comfort during use
- The lithium-ion battery holds a charge for up to 18 months
- 30 accessories include drill and screwdriving bits, nut drivers, and magnetic bit tip holder
- Kit also includes one 20-volt lithium-ion battery and charger
- Uses:Drilling through wood, metal, and plastic, Screwdriving though wood, metal, and plastic.RPM : 0-650 rpm
- Chuck Size: 3/8 in
- Clutch Setting: 24
- Included Components: LD120 20V MAX Lithium Drill/Driver, (1) LB20 20V MAX Lithium Ion Battery, (1) LCS20 Charger, (6) Brad Point Drill Bits, (10) 1 in. Screwdriving Bits, (9) 2 in. Screwdriving Bits, (4) Nut Drivers, (1) Magnetic Bit Tip Holder
- Power Source: Cordless
The Black and Decker LD120-VoltA 20-Volt Max Lithium Drill/Driver with 30 Accessories come with the Black and Decker 20-Volt max Lithium Ion Battery. These batteries are always ready, holding a charge up to 18 months. This drill provides an extra level of control with a 24 position clutch that helps to prevent stripping and overdriving screws. It has a soft grip handle that provides added comfort during use and a light weight to prevent user fatigue. This drill is ideal for drilling and screwdriving through wood, metal, and plastic. The LD120-VoltA set includes: LD120 20-Volt MAX Lithium Drill/Driver, (1) LB20 20-Volt MAX Lithium Ion Battery, (1) LCS20 Charger, (6) Brad Point Drill Bits, (10) 1-Inch Screwdriving Bits, (9) 2-Inch Screwdriving Bits, (4) Nut Drivers, (1) Magnetic Bit Tip Holder and is backed by Black and Decker’s 2 Year limited warranty.
2. BLACK+DECKER GC960 9.6 volt NiCad Drill/Driver
The Black & Decker GC960 9.6 volt NiCad Drill/Driver is lightweight and with a compact size that allows you to drill holes and drive screws with ease. The drill/driver has a keyless chuck for quick and easy bit changes. It also has a 24 position clutch to prevent stripping of screws. The slide pack battery allows for easy installation and removal of battery. Includes: Drill, DC plug charger, (1) HBP96 9.6-volt Battery, and (1) double-ended bit head (Phillips/Standard).
3. Black and Decker Multi-Volt Charger for 9.6 Volt Thru 18 Volt Slide Pack Batteries
Includes (1) 90571729 Battery Charger New, Bulk Packed Genuine OEM Replacement Part # 90571729 Consult owners manual for proper part number identification and proper installation Please refer to list for compatibility
4. Black & Decker CD9602 9.6V Drill OEM Replacement for Charger #90500925
5. BLACK+DECKER BDFC240 9.6 Volt to 24 Volt Battery Charger For NST1024 Stri
Black and Decker 24V Replacement Charger for NST1024 24V String Trimmer and NHT524 24V Hedge Trimmer
6. Black and Decker CD9602 9.6V Drill Replacement Charger # 90500925-01
7. BLACK+DECKER BDCCN24 NiCad Charger
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various BLACK AND DECKER models & OEM Part Number BDCCN24. The product is manufactured in United States.
8. Black & Decker Multi Volt Battery Charger for HPB18-OPE HPB18 HPB14 HPB12 HPB96 18V 14V 12V 9.6V Nicd
Includes (1) 90592360-01 Charger. New, Bulk Packed. Genuine OEM Replacement Part # 90592360-01. Consult owners manual for proper part number identification and proper installation. Compatible with the Following: Black and Decker: FS1200D-2,BDID1202,CD1200S,XD1200,MT1203B,FSD122,FS1202ID,FS1202D,MT1203BL.
9. BLACK+DECKER LCS1620B 12V/20V Max Lithium Ion Battery Charger
The BLACK+DECKER LCS1620B 12V/20V max* Lithium Ion battery charger offers you versatility. It charges all your 20V max* and 12V max* batteries so you can keep your tools powered No matter which they are. Green light indicator shows battery is charging and when it is fully charged red light indicator shows if battery is defective. Includes: 1) battery charger.
10. Black and Decker LPS7000 / LDX172C Replacement 7.2V Charger # 90593304
Compatible with: BDCS80I Type 1
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Drill 96 V Black And Decker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!