Finding your suitable readers for appliance light bulb kor is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for appliance light bulb kor including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
886 reviews analysed
1. 4 Pack 75R111/GU10/FL – 75 Watt Halogen R111 Reflector 120V- GU10 Base (Twist & Lock) Glass Cover – 75W Flood Light Bulb Halogen Bulb – Landscape, Downlights, Recessed, and Track Lighting Bluex Bulbs
- PAR36 – ALR bulb with a GU10 (Twist & Lock) base.
- This Halogen Flood Light Is Perfect for landscape, downlights, recessed, and track lighting applications.
- 75 Watts, 100 CRI, 2,000 Hour average rated life, Dimmable.
- Precise narrow flood beam spread of warm light.
- Crisp and Brilliant Warm White Light, Excellent Beam Control, Comes with a glass cover
6 Pack 75R111/GU10/FL – 75 -Watt Halogen R111 Reflector 120V- GU10 Base (Twist & Lock) – 75W Flood Light Bulb Halogen Bulb By Bluex Bulbs (6-Pack)
2. Halogen Bulb, 6 Pack GU10 50W 120V, MR16 with UV Glass Cover, Flood Light Bulb with 3000 Hours Long Lasting Life, Gu10 Base, W50MR16/FL/GU10—Warm Light
- 1、Pack of 6pcs gu10 halogen light bulbs ,RoHS and CE certified, 3000 hours long lasting life, Aluminum with Glass Cover
- 2、Easy installation. Standard MR16 Shape with universal GU10 base, this gu10 c 120v 50w bulb can be easily screw in all standard GU10 cans fixtures without replacing the whole fixture.
- 3、Crisp and Bright white halogen Light, which is perfect for Accent Lighting, Track Lighting in Homes, Offices, Art Gallery, Museum, Restaurant, Retail Shop, etc.
- 4、Apply to 120V AC input voltage. Give off 450lm comfortable 2700K warm light, with an wide 38 degree beam angle
- 5、100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Our Team strives for 100% customer satisfaction with manufacturers provided lifetime guarantee. If there are any problems with our halogen gu10 50w bulbs, please contact us and we would be very happy to solve your problems.
（6-Pack, Warm White) GU10 light Bulbs 50W 120V，GU10 Twist-N-Lock Base
1、Long lasting life: last up to 3000 hours, and it can switch on and off about 8000 times
2、Soft on your eyes: warm white color (2700 kelvin)
3、38 degree beam angle：perfect for residential and commercial lighting, light up your living room, bedroom, kitchen, garage, bathroom, study and office.
Lifespan: 3000 hours
Beam angle: 38 degree
Color temperature: 2700K
Bulb size: 2.08 x 1.96 inch
3. (Pack of 6) 15T6/CL – 15 Watt T6 Clear Tubular – 120V – Candelabra (E12) Base – Incandescent Light Bulb
4. Pack Of 6 39PAR20/FL 120V 39 Watt High Output (50W Replacement) 39W PAR20 Flood 120 Volt Halogen Par 20 Light Bulbs For Indoor And Outdoor Use
- 39-Watt PAR20 flood light bulb replaces a 50-Watt incandescent
- Provides a bright light and its clear finish adds a spectacular sparkle to home décor
- Saves up to 28% in energy costs by switching to this 39-Watt bulb versus the old 50-Watt PAR20 Halogen bulb without sacrificing the great look of the Halogen bulbs
- Dims just like and incandescent bulb and provides full brightness instantly
- Ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights, as well as outdoor flood light fixtures
39-Watt PAR20 flood light light bulb 6 pack is ideal for use in living rooms, bedrooms, hallways, bathrooms, dining rooms, offices, kitchens. Sterl Lighting bulbs are a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs. It provides a bright, white wide beam of light which is ideal for general room, accenting art and architecture, as well as enhancing your outdoor landscaping. They reduce energy consumption without sacrificing the qualities of a traditional bulb and produce high quality light more efficiently. Fully dimmable, this energy saving household light bulb contains no mercury and replaces your current 50 Watt incandescent, saving you up to 28% in energy costs. Use them in your existing fixtures just as you would standard incandescent and your home will look great while you save energy.
5. (Pack Of 6) 25-Watt T8 Tubular Indicator Intermediate (E17) Base – 25W Appliance/Microwave Incandescent Light Bulb (25)
- 40 Watts – T8 Tubular Shape – Intermediate (E17) Base
- Ideally used in Ovens, Microwaves, Refrigerators, Sewing machines and other household appliances.
- Durable Filament can withstand high temperatures, shock and vibration to ensure longer life.
- These bulbs are exact replacement for your existing microwave bulbs.
- Pack Of 6 Bulbs
6. SYLVANIA 16104 6-PACK Capsylite Halogen Dimmable Lamp / PAR20 Flood Light Reflector / 50W replacement / Medium base E26 / 39 Watt / 2850 K – warm white
- PAR 20 Halogen Bulbs offer superior light quality – spreading a smooth and round beam pattern in an angle of 30°
- PAR20 dimmable Halogen flood light with a bright white, high quality beam – over a lifetime of 1,500 hours
- Direct replacement for incandescent R20 lamps / Energy saving / Mercury-free / Consistent lamp-to-lamp performance / For ideal halogen flood 39W light
- Indoor and outdoor display and accent applications / Showroom merchandise / High light output from small fixtures / Track Lighting / Small recessed cans / Replacement of R20 lamps
- Contains: 6 x PAR20 Dimmable Halogen Reflector Flood Bulb / 39 W / 2850 K / 120 V / E 26 medium-base / 475 Lumens – Halogen Bulb warm-white
Sylvania 16104 Capsylite 39 watt PAR20 Halogen Wide Flood, 30 -Degree beam angle. This is the familiar, classic halogen product that most homeowners and businesses use when they need high light output from small fixtures. The most common uses would be in track lighting and small recessed cans. Halogen PAR flood products provide bright, white light together with high color rendering. This versatile “high-end” light adds to the appeal of home furnishings, or calls attention to showroom merchandise. Halogen PAR floods are a more energy efficient substitute for traditional incandescent floods. The halogen PAR20 is designed to replace a small incandescent flood, also known as an R20. By design, the PAR20 will fit wherever the R20 fits, and the PAR20 also features the same great dimming properties. Halogen PAR20 floods have a “lamp within a lamp” construction. Inside the outer jacket that you see, there is a tungsten halogen capsule, which is the inner “lamp”. This is why halogen products are more efficient than standard incandescent bulbs. And, halogen products do not contain mercury, commonly used in some other types of energy efficient products. Sylvania Capsylite halogen PAR floods also feature SPL optics. SPL is a patented optical system that provides consistent, uniform performance from bulb to bulb. SPL shapes the light to provide a more even distribution of high level light across a broad area. The Sylvania Capsylite 39 watt PAR20 halogen is just one of a family of products that are proudly made in WInchter, Kentucky.
7. (Pack Of 6) 40A15/CL – 40-Watt A15 Incandescent Appliance Bulb – Clear Finish – Medium (E26) – Standard US Size Household Base 40W
8. (Pack Of 6) 39PAR20/FL 120V – 39 Watt High Output (50W Replacement) PAR20 Narrow Flood – 120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs
This KOR 39-Watt PAR20 120V Halogen Flood, is the familiar, classic halogen product that most homeowners and businesses use when they need high light output from small fixtures indoor and outdoor. The most common uses would be in track lighting, small recessed cans, over the range hood and outdoor lighting. Halogen PAR flood products provide bright, white light together with high color rendering. This versatile “high-end” light adds to the appeal of home furnishings, or calls attention to showroom merchandise. These Halogen PAR floods are a more energy efficient substitute for traditional incandescent floods. By design, the PAR20 will fit wherever the R20 fits, and the PAR20 also features the same great dimming properties. Halogen PAR20 floods have a “lamp within a lamp” construction. Inside the outer jacket that you see, there is a tungsten halogen capsule, which is the inner “lamp”. This is why halogen products are more efficient than standard incandescent bulbs. And, halogen products do not contain mercury, commonly used in some other types of energy efficient products. KOR halogen 39W PAR20 floods uses only 39 Watts replaces the 50-Watt PAR20 – 50PAR20 with same lumen output making it a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs.- 120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs.
9. Philips Halogen Dimmable PAR20 Flood Light Bulb: 2900-Kelvin, 39-Watt (50-Watt Equivalent), E26 Medium Screw Base, Soft White, 4-Pack
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips Halogen PAR20 Flood Light Bulbs have an estimated annual energy cost of $4.70 (based on three hours/day).
- SOFT WHITE: Philips Halogen Dimmable PAR20 flood light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index). At 2900 Kelvin these bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for recessed cans, track lights, and outdoor spot light fixtures.
- SMOOTH DIMMING: Philips dimmable bulbs are flicker-free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other bulb on the market. These PAR20 flood light bulbs smoothly dim from 2900 Kelvin down to a soft glow.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: These Philips PAR20 light bulbs use recycled glass and packaging material, reducing environmental impact.
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Dimmable PAR20 light bulbs are for non connected use only.
This dimmable, 39-watt bulb creates crisp, soft white lighting for inviting indoor or outdoor living spaces. Versatile for multiple applications, this 2900-Kelvin bulb is ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights, as well as outdoor spot light fixtures. Dimming feature makes it easy to create the right ambiance for any activity. Features a Medium Screw base. Flipping the switch immediately lights your room to full brightness; no slow starting or waiting. Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. This bulb replaces 50-watt incandescents, with an estimated annual energy cost of $4.70 (based on three hours/day). This product ships as a 4-pack.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Appliance Light Bulb Kor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!